New Dwc Grow, Input Greatly Appreciated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by murf38, May 21, 2013.

1. First closet operation ever and feel like things are successful so far. I've not asked for any input on my set up or anything so shoot me some questions and let me know what you think!!!

image(1).jpeg image_1.jpeg image.jpeg image_2.jpeg image_3.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Its streched some, not enough light is my guess. Im prety sure those lights can be closer to the flowers.  Also looks like its starting to hermie , from the looks of the premature Bananaing buds.  Is there over 100wats on her? Id recomend investing in more/better lights.
    Also search for other peoples journals that have grown using the type of lights you are, and you will learn everything you need to know, compared to waiting for people to reply to any question you might have. GL!

3. they would benefit from the light being closer, only the very tips are getting a fair amount of light. it's too far gone to make any major changes, but next time consider trying ScrOG, it will massively improve the inefficiency of your lights. but for now I would rearrange the lights so they are close to the plant. but either way for a first attempt its a win if you get some smoke

4. Why are your fan leafs off and laid out?

What is the temp range in your garden? That is prolly the big reason for the legginess!