New Drug?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ky Kush, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ok thats true. but i seriously dont recommend getting in on that shit OP.

2. Definitely try some fucking acid or some coke. However, I would not do NEARLY that much X. X is really fucking hard on your body, and if you've got that kind of addictive personality, I'd stay away from coke.

3. *Facepalm*:rolleyes:

4. i agree with ya man, its best to stick with psychedelics if you wanna venture off into other drugs.. although im being a hypocrite myself, but thats my RECOMMENDATION:D.

5. Man, thanks everyone for the feedback, just got back with a nice 40 sack of dro :). Hard to get connects here in Kentucky haha. Shrooms! Me and my close friend have been talking about doing this for months now, I forgot to mention it but were doing them Friday, Oops haha. Acid and coke I want to try so bad, but me and my friend I mentioned like to do all of our drugs together and hes not into that scene, yet. Haha, but hes the one who mentioned shrooms so we might do those two one day.

Thank you once again everyone, for all the positive feedback.

P.S. - Dont think im ever going to do crack :p

6. dude, acid's easier to handle than shrooms. 2 grams of shrooms got me waaaaay higher than 2 hits of acid, shrooms are way more of a mindfuck than acid.

7. cant i just express MY OPINION and i even said (just my opinion) did i not? i would figure i can express my opinion with out a whole bunch of little bitches complaining about MY OPINION so keep yer gay coments to yerself cause ITS MY OPINION...:devious:

8. never tried acid but agreed on the serious mindrape you can get on shrooms!!

shrooms recommended no doubt

9. Uh, what?

10. They are expressing their OPINION's on your OPINION. ;)

11. bleh man i would stay away frmo jwh-***

they are effective and do get you high but for a lot of people there is a good amount of anxiety/panic/paranoia that comes with it and it kinda ruins your shit

12. lol this guy doesn't have an argument now.