Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new drug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scripter111, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ok ive been doing weed for a while and ive grown it twice and i want to do a new drug. i dont want to move on to anything bad like skagg or meth or something but i want to grow something in my room thats legal. i want to be able to smoke it and it cant be salvia cuz i live in LA. :(

2. try shrooms homeboy, easy, but you cant smoke em

or

you might like poppy, grow some from the store

3. you could try wild dagga aka marihuanilla. it's legal to grow. i'm not sure how potent it is though. google it.

4. peyote would be amazing

5. /agreed

6. ok, i'm confused? you said you can't grow salvia becuase you live in LA, is salvia illeagle in LA?? that shit is fucked up hahaha, i was thinking about trying the poppy plants, but you can't just buy the seeds from the store because they are not the right ones. you can order them here, http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/opium-poppy-p-152.html they are cheap, you will get some opium, not legal, but no one will know what they are, you could grow them on your back porch in la, except, they like cooler weather so you might wanna grow them inside, and put them near the ac

7. do you like that yeyo??? haha i've always wanted to try and make some myself, i found a site where you can order coca plants, from, but it would be alot of work. it takes 100kilos of dried leaves to make 1 kilo of final product. and i've been trying to learn the process of turning it from leaf to powder, but its really hard. you have to get chemicals and shit, and have some knowledge of chemistry, hard shit. maybe one day i'll learn

8. Go with mushrooms, they carry the greatest street value...

9. yea shrooms are great, and peyotes great but its gonna take years to grow

10. ya, shrooms is pretty much the way to go.

11. Peyote takes at least a year to grow and I wouldnt recommend it to ANYONE unexperienced in psychedelics. Not to mention the fact peyote is a hard plant to grow because its possible for you to get 11 months in the grow and have it die (would be heartbreaking :( ). Id definitely say shrooms, salvia, opium, or maybe some wild lettuce. Nitrous is a good time too :p

12. i dont understand why u want to do other drugs, if u want something legal, grow wild lettuce

i dont know what it is or what it does though

13. nahh dude lool at what erowid said:

I have not seen any reports regarding Marihuanilla on Erowid so I thought I would share my experience with the substance.

I received an ounce of Marihuanilla via an internet distributer. The first thing that I did when it arrived was attempt to roll a joint of the material...not an easy task! The little flowers are hard to separate from the stems, and they are loaded with tiny 'thorns'. It took about 5 papers to finally get a poorly rolled cigarette.

And the smoke...not only is does it taste terrible, but it is so harsh that it is nearly impossible to hold it in the lungs! Coughing and gagging, I finally managed to finish the joint. I did notice a very light buzz. It was sort of a 'tired' buzz, comparable to a hit or two of poor quality grass. Smoking the material is simply not worth it.

Since I did not want to throw away the entire bag, I decided to try making a tea of the substance. I used about 1/4 ounce (roughly 7 grams) of material in a perculator with about 6 cups of water. I let the tea brew for about 15 minutes, then let it cool for a while. The tea was surprisingly pleasant to drink, and tasted similar to regular store bought tea. The effects were also a bit more pronounced than when smoking the material. The buzz was still mild, but was accompanied by a feeling of well-being and very subtle visuals.

In conclusion, marijuanilla is absolutly worthless to smoke. Perhaps if it were slow dried of cured it would be better, but I cannot recommend it based on my experience. The tea is definately the better option, but don't expect much. At least the substance is inexpensive ($13-$15 per ounce), so for some it may be worth experimenting with. I will move on to other things.

14. yeah, that sucks. i don't know about it much.

just thought i would mention it, but if that's what erowid says then you probably don't want to.