New Drug Rankings

Discussion in 'General' started by Saki, May 24, 2007.

1. Found this interesting...

on the bbc website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6474053.stm they're talking about scientists who have drawn up an alternative system which they argue more accurately reflects the harm that drugs do.

It assesses drugs on the harm they do to the individual, to society and whether or not they induce dependence.

This is the graph off of the page:

[​IMG]

Very interesting indeed

2. those people are fucking dumbasses. seriously so fucking stupid. they say solvents are safer than cannabis. what the fuck

3. I would have placed Alcohol well beyond Cocaine and maybe even past Heroin

4. You can't logically make a drug ratings chart, well made bar graph though Ill give it taht.

5. How is alcohol more dangerous than tobacco?
    How the hell are solvents safer than weed?
    What is khat?

6. wow were the science tists high ir something? wtf!~

7. LSD should be the 1st. one. Tobacco should be up higher. Tobacco will fuck you up so bad. 6 cancers can be easily made from tobacco.

8. How the fuck is marijuana worse than GHB?! :eek:

9. My thoughts exactly..

10. haha the people who made this chart obviously havent taken most of these charts. i think the only people who are worth listening to when it comes to information on drugs is the people who take them.

11. Agreed. Listen to the users. They have Ecstasy as very low, and steriods AND ecstasy both LESS harmful than marijuana. WHAT THE FUCK?? I would put ecstasy near the top...