Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Double Perc Bong PROBLEM *Pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dstrong1337, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Whats up GC,
    Just got this sweet new Bong my first double perc bong. Ive had a single perc before and it hit real nice but the problem is my new double perc is almost too smooth I cant seem to get a good rip off of it and literally no smoke when i exhale.I realize the percs will diffuse the smoke quite a bit but it seems no matter how phat i pack the bowl i cant get that milk shot we all love. I really want to get blasted off this beast but its just not working out what am i doing wrong here please help out.

[​IMG]

2. thats a risk you take buying china glass my man. instead of droppin money on double percs n all that youd be better off taking same amount of money and getting some well made glass from a reputable blower without the bells and whistlles.

water level may contribute too tho

3. Sorry for the image shack links also my friends, Image uploader wasn't working