New Discovery for me!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Squid?, Mar 12, 2008.

1. i just discovered something good, i just hotboxed a ciggarette after three bowls of some mids, i had a pretty decent buzz, but when i smoked the ciggarette, i got a warm fuzzy feeling, like when its cold and you turn on a small heater right next to you, but, then my buzz got about 20 times better, and i just spaced out, and was trippin balls till the cherry burned all the way to my fingers, and it even took me almast 10 seconds to realize it

i cant make any sense of this post, but i hope you can:smoke:

Toke on.......................... and on
    Squid?

2. Dude.. Wtf sauce!!!!

Smokin the gloriously gracious herb and hot boxing is great.. I do it every chance I get..

BUT never, never hot box a car with a cigarette.. Especially mixing them. If you do it I can almost guarentee you, you will get a bad headache which will kill your high. Not only that, but lots of times people get pissed when you hotbox a cig... Bad idea imo unless you want a throbbing head killing your high.

3. he just said what happened when he did do it..he didnt get a headache. I know whatchu mean though cuz I would get a headache, cuz hotboxin cigs is disssssssssssgusting.

but to each their own..congrats on the new find.:yummy:

4. ah hotboxing, I love it. One time I smoked a blunt with my girl and my buddies in my car and we were so ripped, we drove around for like 3 hours and no one opened the window and we didnt even realize it. It was the shit.

5. i had this one stupidass fuckin friend who believes that keeping your windows up improves gas mileage (fucking moron) so we'd all lightup cigs after we hotboxed and he'd just turn the "recycle" vents on n i'd put my window down, n he put it back up n i argued with him for a couple minutes, cuz even if it does improve gas mileage, it probably gets an extra .0000000001mpg, pissed me the fuck off so bad i put my cig out, grabbed his n threw it in his drink he just bought, he cracked the fuckin windows after that from then on

6. i always hear how cigs make your high better but cigs ruin my high to holy hell

7. if you smoke cigs then you enjoy them in hotboxes naturally.. i always just smoke bowls be high munch out after a while then smoke a cig after that, then maybe more bowls. too much smoke isnt good for anyone

8. I wouldnt hotbox a cig but one after toking totally increases the high

9. how does your car smell now -_-

10. I swear my roommates smokes weed to enhance his ciggarettes. My other roommates who doesnt do drugs will ask my roommate if he wants to smoker a cig and my roommate says yeah hold on and packs up a bowl.

fuck tobacco.

11. i love smoking a cig after i smoke but ive never hotboxed a cig.