Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheehwawa, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Lets see what everyone around here has to say on the subject
    You just got a new dealer and its your first time buying from him. You hear he has some dank bud. What do you say/ask for and what prices do you expect to be paying?

2. you could say:
    How much for a gram? (avg price $20)
    how much for an 8th? (avg price $45)
    how much for a quarter? (avg price $80)
    how much for a half ounce? (avg price $150)
    how much for an ounce? (avg price $250)
    how much for a quap?[quarter pound - 4 ounces]? (avg price $800)

by average price i actually mean the average price where i live (NY) for regular buds, not high end strains
    some exotics can cost up to $500 an ounce

3. How about if you find someone NEW to you and don't have any friends who can vouch for the guy.... or girl (don't wanna be called a sexist afterall), one of the SMARTEST things you can do is simply tell your new connect that you'll let HIM TALK. This way the guy will ellude to what he has, what he can get, how much things will run you and more importantly you won't scare him away if you start asking to many questions raising his suspiscions of you, like you should have for him.

it's a trust thing, let a dealer talk and you'll gain his trust.

Also, it never hurts to offer to take a hit or two to show you're not a cop if the discussion arrises, same goes for the hook.

btw timmyg, where you live? I'm out in Bayside but work in Midtown and get most of my bud from the Throgs Neck area.

4. Make sure he's got a good rep, you don't wanna deal with someone who rips people off or worse. Ask him what he has or what he can get. Let him do his thing but don't let him force you to buy something you don't want to. I know a lot of "new" smokers will get intimidated by dealers but the truth of it is most of them aren't bad people at all.

5. i usually just call up my dealer and asks him to hook me up with some dank stuff then he asks me how much i want and i saw a quarter and he usually tells me what the price is and if i like it then i buy it...but sometimes i tell him that i can get it cheaper somewhere else so he lowers the price a little

6. hit em up and see what they say. if they got good shit nd you go back to them im sure they will start hookin you up..