Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. So I have this new guy that I have never talked to before. In high school he sat right across from me in a class and I have been with my friend and bought from him at least 10 times so I am not worried about him being nervous about a new guy. What I am worried to ask is if he will deliver for only $20.

I don't know why I don't just ask him but I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot with a new guy so my question is should I even bother asking him if he can deliver to me for only $20? Depending on where he usually is it could be 5-10 miles away but were all pretty close.

2. Your paying $20 ontop of the bud price or $20 total? If its the latter I highly doubt he will do it, throw him an extra $5 or something.

3. I mean this isn't really a good question because it all really depends on the person. I have some dealers that will deliver for $12 (1g) and some that will never deliver (never use).

4. Ask, that's all you can do. Worst he can say is No.

5. Ask him and add in if he has to drive far you'll throw him a couple bucks in gas or smoke a bowl with him.

6. or buy more so he has more incentive to drive to you

7. hell meet up or deliver it somewhere.
    unless he doesn't have a car...

i wouldn't tip him unless he is driving like 30-40 minutes though.