Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer has shaky weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kid Solo Dolo, Mar 12, 2012.

1. My cousin introduced me to this kid who deals a while ago, and the first time i picked up from him he had some crazy weed. But the next 3 or 4 times i've picked up from him his supply has been super shaky, still good weed it just looks like it's been through a grinder 4 times. But if it is like that he always hooks it up, he'll give me like 2.5 for a half eighth, so it's pretty nice.

But do you think there is any difference in weed thats shaky vs nug? The only difference i've noticed really is the burn, and sometimes I come across a seed or two, which isn't bad cause i am growing.

2. well it doesnt kinda suck to get busted up weed but if its good and he gives u more then it doesnt really matter. Just ask if u can have nugs instead of grinded weed.

3. Lol he is getting all the kief off the bud time to find a new dealer

4. Why dont you ask him about it?