Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer: Don't wanna annoy him..but he hasn't replied..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shazbuckle, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Hey guys, got a new dealer a few days ago from a friend, who let him know I'd be contacting him. So I text him, mentioning my friend should have spoken to him about me and just making sure we were cool, and he said that it was all good, and said he could sort me out in 30-40 mins. I didn't have any cash at the time so I said I would buy tomorow, and I was just making sure we were cool.

So I text him yesterday "hey man, can you sort me out in the next while" no reply. I left it for a day.

Texted him 2 hours ago, "hey, can we meet" ..no reply again.

The guy who gave me his number isn't smoking any more, and he said this guy is normally reliable. Should I text him back or not? I would feel weird about calling him, since I haven't even met the guy yet.

Any ideas?

2. honestly I would wait a few more hours then give him a call, it might seem a little weird but you dont feel weird when you have a question about a video game and call gamestop. My point is this is his business so there should be no reason not to call him. DONT LEAVE A MESSAGE as you dont personally know him. But yea, fuck it bro give him a call might seem a little awkward but id rather have an awkward phone call for 30 sec and be high an hour later than sitting at home sober all weekend.....

good luck.

3. The waiting game, aye? Been there, if he doesnt get in touch with you today 2 things can be goin on he is either dry or he is closed.

4. i think its time to find a couple different ppl. U shouldnt have to wait on one person.

5. Okay man, imo you shoulda called him right up. Kinda rude to text a guy you havent met discussing what is essentially a business deal.

But anyway, just leave it until tomorrow afternoon, then call and ask if he got your texts. Don't fret, if he's got good bud he'll most likely be a good dealer.