Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dealer, Dank Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PurpleCrack, Sep 5, 2011.

1. So this guy i bought from over the summer just randomly shows up and txts me after being MIA for the past 2 months. So i call him up and pick up a 65$/1/8th sack. (HELLA expensive, but what can i do? its the region price). I didnt expect it to do much so i pack a pretty decent sized bowl and smoked it to the dome. I was stoned out of my mind in 5 minutes. MASSIVE headrush. this is some good tree, whatever it is.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. lol at the picture, i can tell it looks decent somehow still.
    camera phone?

3. Did you take that picture with a plate or something????

4. For as blurry as that picture is that looks like a damn tasty nug..

5. Horrible picture.

Looks frosty white nonetheless, always a good sign.

If you have a regular digital camera, or maybe on your phone too, you can use the macro setting to properly focus in on your nug and take a really nice pic. Macro mode is that little flower in the settings or buttons.

6. yea, its an iphone camera. The smell of this bud made my friends eyes water. Quality pic or not, its some pretty decent tree.

7. Niice stand lol

8. Why, thank you sir.

9. That is quite expensive... I pay $40-$50 for eighths...

10. I know, its awful. I've been working on convincing my connects to give me a deal but with little success. Cant wait till i start growing next summer when i move to the DAM!:smoke: (i'm 1/2 dutch so i can live, grow, and work over there)

11. THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL. quit with those stupid ass "did you take that with a (insert kitchen utensil here)?" comments.

12. back that camera off a few feet yo

13. Well im sure the region price is probably $60 like it is here, but that doesnt seem quite dank enough to pay $65 for.

And lol at the dumbass who asked if it was on a plate.

14. #14 Skert, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He asked if it was taken with a plate. Not on a plate. Lolz

15. Lol i just read that quoted by someone else really quick, my b.
    More important is the comment about the bud though so whatever.

16. God I just want to scream sometimes... If you move the camera back it will focus. Obviously. At 1600x1200 or whatever the iPhone resolution is will still show detail.

17. It is some quality tree. I talked to my connect and he said he'll hook me up with some better prices. I know the picture sucks, but get over it, I was halfway to the asteroid belt when i took it. All the nice, fat nugs have already been smoked so I cant take another one. Sorry guys =/