Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dank Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Anto990, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Just picked this up(20 a g but this obviously isn't the full g), heard it was sugar shack, heard it was many different things. I just put it as good dank. So tell me what u think this weeds class is.
    [IMG=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2798/img1174ao3.jpg][/IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The high is very sativa, a g of it lasted me and my friend all night. All around just great stuff when smoked. Looks pretty good but the taste was fruity. :)

2. shuger shack is bomb.

3. Welcome to GC and thanks for sharing friend, it looks a little too dark to tell how good that is though.

Try using your flash bro, the pic should look like this.

[​IMG]

If the flash is too bright just put a single piece of white paper over it to dampen it and it will look like the above.

4. #4 Anto990, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    my cannon a550 apparently doesnt do close ups very well with flash on from what ive read on reviews and just from personal experience but thank you for the info i will use that next time i have a pick up and take pictures. This is my first time taking close up pics of bud, ill use that technique in the future.

5. haha o yes it is

6. lol, that stuff was awesome. Im gunna try to take some pics sometime too

7. I've had SS 2 times. Both were amazing

[​IMG]