Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Custom Bong Idea!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by a bag of it, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ok, I'm sure someone has thought of this before, but I did a quick search and didn't find anything on it. I was looking at the new illadelphs with the removable glycerin coil and I had this idea come to me...

Ok, so the glycerin coil is attached by a large GonG joint. Theoretically, you could attach anything to that joint. So what if someone made a removable tree perc with one, or a worked section, or a zong section. The possibilities are endless and you could fully customize your tube. You could swap out different bases, different percs, different worked sections or mouthpieces...this has the potention to be a huge market. Finally, you could take all the pieces apart for easy storage or for traveling.

I was pretty baked when I came up with this, but it still makes since now. What do you guys think?

2. that would be pretty sick. or you could make different pieces fit together to different pieces. like the treeperc one could fit over a beaker bottom. then a glycerin coil could fit over the treeperc. i dunno how heavy those coils are tho. we would be talkin some heavy duty expensive as fuck glass. but it would be like a bong erector set:smoking:

3. Im game nothing like a different bong each ime you smoke.

4. my headshop near me has a whole bunch of add ons for the coil bongs. some pretty crazy ones too

5. already thought up sorry! its a bummer i thought i thought of it first, went to my glass blower, and he goes, dude, those have been out already, but you still want me to custom you one?

pretty amped he could blow it, just bummed becuase i wasnt ANYWHERE near thinking it up :/

6. yeah I had that idea when I first saw the coils.

Simpsons did it already

7. can someone post up pics i wanna see this