NEW Crazy art on Sheldon Black - MACROS! El Hefe Slide@!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StayHigh v2, Aug 17, 2011.

1. #1 StayHigh v2, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    uh ohh my new classy straight tube- came with the showerhead downstem

hope yall like this shit because IM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER- just got my girlfriends sick ass Nikon -

go check my funky macro shots in stash jar

Attached Files:

2. thought more ppl would like?

3. That looks unreal man. How much did it run you?

4. great pics, what a nice cam and glass

5. Bro lets see the whole thing! That's one of the sickest tubes I have ever seen. + rep

6. Milk that up man

7. I'm in love with the picture where It has the four signs and the plant. That's creativity right there bro. Congrats on those!

8. will post a milk vid tommorrow when i get some time-

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoGKUlvAn8&feature=youtube_gdata]My Movie - YouTube[/ame]

10. Still in amazement at how sick this bong is man, nice rip by the way

11. It's ok i guess if you like stickers on your bong??

12. Awesome tube man, i got the same image on a 25" beaker bottom.

13. #14 StayHigh v2, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    what do you think a label is.....

its gonna take a long time to wear away...if it ever will ( not in my hands. ) Trust me I knew what I was looking at when I purchased it, probably one of lower end tubes that I have bought ( click thread in signature).. but the circ oversized diffusor in such a classy straight tube made what I got it for well worth it. Turns out I love how this bong hits..I started out smoking a straight tube back when the best diffusors around were the RooR bullethole diffusors. A year or two passes and I start to see and purchase tubes with a stemline, showerhead, circ/circ, pillars, etc.. Point im trying to get across is when I was in the headshop about to drop 400+ on a new tube recently and I looked over and saw the new sick ass sheldon black straight tubes and I wanted one, basically just to take me back to the old days. True, the label is basically a sticker ( put in the Kiln and baked INTO the glass ) it doesnt matter if it ever came off, the SB logo is still blown into the glass and it will still be a sick ass generic straight tube with that downstem.

doesnt even look like a sticker - looks like a label....

14. Dope as fuck, best snapper bong i've ever used.

15. [quote name='"StayHigh v2"']

what do you think a label is.....

its gonna take a long time to wear away...if it ever will ( not in my hands. ) Trust me I knew what I was looking at when I purchased it, probably one of lower end tubes that I have bought ( click thread in signature).. but the circ oversized diffusor in such a classy straight tube made what I got it for well worth it. Turns out I love how this bong hits..I started out smoking a straight tube back when the best diffusors around were the RooR bullethole diffusors. A year or two passes and I start to see and purchase tubes with a stemline, showerhead, circ/circ, pillars, etc.. Point im trying to get across is when I was in the headshop about to drop 400+ on a new tube recently and I looked over and saw the new sick ass sheldon black straight tubes and I wanted one, basically just to take me back to the old days. True, the label is basically a sticker ( put in the Kiln and baked INTO the glass ) it doesnt matter if it ever came off, the SB logo is still blown into the glass and it will still be a sick ass generic straight tube with that downstem.

doesnt even look like a sticker - looks like a label....[/quote]

Sorry dude, I just become a depressed asshole sometimes. It looks dope

16. With carl sagan as your avatar picture, your not allowed to be depressed.
    :smoke: