New cowboy slide and shane slide *lotsa pics*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by angusnaut, Oct 1, 2010.

1. New slides picked up from my lhs.... Cowboy slide first then shane.... shane is a good friend of cowboys apparently and works along side him. Both are super nice... a few bubbles in the shane piece, but not too bad. Those colors just like pop imo. Enjoy:smoke:

Lol at the reflection of my hands and camera....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the shane pieces
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll get some pics and maybe a milkvid of these on my 2010bc tube if there is enough requests

2. nice slide, amazing design

3. sweet slides man

4. very nice pickup man, i dig them

5. The second one is one point. But both look pretty sweet:hello:

6. they're pretty sweet, but the hole in the scond one is humongous!:eek:

7. thanks man.
    I personally like the cowboy slide more.... it looks way diff in person the colors on it change when you turn the piece around in your hands. sometimes the thick colored lines are actually this weird yellow opaque color. and on the horn when you look through it sideways the colors in the horn arent there at all; if you look at it dead on each stripe is a different color. I'll get some better pics in natural light tomorrow. I'm really stoned now

I love it, it almost whistles when I pull through it not loaded... I just drop a nuggulet in there and its fine. killer airflow.

8. Hell yea man, they are both sick!

9. The interior of that second slide is just dirty... OMG so fucking jealousss.

10. lokks nice and great pics

11. thanks. heres a final bump with better pics
    Cowboy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check it out on my 2010bc
    [​IMG]

Now the shane piece.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 2010bc
    [​IMG]

12. Totally digging that Shane slide.

13. have always loved cowboys work. that shane... nice work too. tight pick up:eek:

14. Milk itttttt :wave: