New color changing glass question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SlashLesPaul, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Okay everyone, bear with me. So I bought my first Color-Changing glass piece (glass chillum) and I love it. hardly 2 or 3 hits and it is already changing beautifully. however, my experience with chillums is that when resin builds up, it drips into my mouth sometimes. so I like to clean them often. when I clean color-changing glass, will it remove the color and just start new again? I know it sounds moronic but I really love the look of my glass almost more than the quality, and its kinda boring when its just clear. so thanks for the patience on this probably over-asked question. Stay HIGH.

2. I just baught a color changing peice as well! My 2nd one! I noticed on my other one that the resin build did change the color and when I boiled it, it was clear again instead of the bluish purple. However, the front of a bowl was spiral looking and it was baby blue. The more I smoked, it changed color. It ended up a real deep purple, looked so nice.

Never had a chillum though. So it could be different

3. Yeah man it will revert to how it was new if you clean it. If you get resin dripping in your mouth maybe try just cleaning the end you hit it from? Hope this helps man.

4. Some glass does change with heat, as was the front of my bowl.

5. What? Resin drips in your mouth? Never happened to me! Resin is solid!
    And I believe you're using your chillum wrong. Crack-style haha

6. haha, yea. thats only when I use it like a ton though and it heats up alot. rarely happens. I just like a clean piece, but I like the color.