New Clones, First Grow, Time To CFL

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by FeelGasm, Mar 5, 2013.

1. thank you! I appreciate the tips and help!

2. Doesn't really look like it got any worse since a week ago.. so I think it's all better :)
    The buds are still looking good.

3. #183 FeelGasm, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    There was about two handfuls of fan leaves that came off In the last week, but the bud areas look fine, just small for five Weeks flower.

4. Don't expect huge buds with cfls. They look good to me. Your bud formation should start to increase over the next few weeks

5. So I should ditch CFL in my 30 gal trash can and get 150w hps? And use some CFL for veg next time?

6. No stick with the cfl for now. Hps is going to give you a lot of heat issues. You can still get some quality bud from cfl just not those donkey dick sized buds

7. Your to close to the finish line to change horses now.. CFLs have to touch the plant to burn it.. good thing for a new grower.. HID is a whole new ball game.. even my baby 70 watt is unpredictable as to who it burns or not and at what distance and it takes a day or so for the damage to show.... save playing with HIDs for the next grow..

8. I was speaking in regards to future grows :)

9. getting frosty

10. Whew.. my mistake.. I might have been:smoking:

11. Your fine man! But you're totally right lol.... Making a switch now would be a little silly :)
    buds are starting to get a little taller hehehe

12. Good job on the LST. Got a nice canopy. And grats on the female.:hello:

13. Its starting to get a purple tint.. Two more or three more Weeks of flower left .. One more heavy feeding coming up before all water and chop. Kinda want to stop the mg nutes at two Weeks because I hear it had a weird flavor in the end result, so I want to avoid that :) plus I like the smoke smoothe.

ForumRunner_20130512_140824.png

ForumRunner_20130512_140915.png

14. lookin dank gasm
    super frosty

15. Last feeding ever today.. According to the calender there are only 10days left! Not as frosty as I had hopes for, but it is only my first grow.

1 tsp of Epsom 1 tsp of some pink stuff a grower gave me... It's for the flavor he says, and finally.... 1 tsp of bloom booster- all of this was mixed in 1gallon of water and I poured every drop in the pot/soil. Hopefully it's not overkill. Please leave comments if you have any!

16. Have you got your microscope in hand ?? The only sure way to know when she's ready..

17. Picking up a little one from radio shack tomorrow I think! Any recommendations for an affordable one? Any recommendations for what to do this next ten to fifteen days?

18. I got the shitty $12 radio shack one. It works fine, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to use. I'd like to try out a cheap ebay USB one so I could take some screenshots.

19. Anyone else having problems finding all of the threads you used to follow / sub? In the sub folder.. theres like one or two random posts i dont give a crap about.. But i can't find my usual sub'd forums.. With all of your guys' grows lol