New clone started in oakland FIrst problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by darkbro568, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I just got a clone from the dispensary and it just so happens that it has been raining in oakland for the past few days and their wont be another sunny day for two more days....currently their is partial sunlight but not full enough sunlight outside so what my plan is to keep the plant under a household lamp at night and put it outdoors during the day to capture whatever sunlight there is outside
    I was wondering if i can maintain the clone using this method once the sun does come out?

2. i think that itll get alot of strecth you should just get a bunch of cfls from homedepot and leave it like that for a while but get a light scedule i recommed 18/6

3. Hi darkbro,
    Dalo is right I would think CFL's would be the way to go especially for one plant in this weather. I just stuck my head outside & it's pouring in Alameda. If your baby is going to be an outdoor plant you might have to wait until late April before it dries out enough.
    Cheers,
    bruce

4. currently my plant is under two cfl and my new problem is the bay area breeze so i have been growing under 2 18 w cfls for one plant is that good enough light for my plant