Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New City

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vulgar, Sep 2, 2010.

1. I just moved to a new city, and I'm usually outgoing, but in this alien environment I'm finding myself quieter and quieter.

I see Marley shirts everywhere, and I always want to go over and say something, but can never quite think of what to say.

I feel a bit weird talking about weed cause I LOVE weed, but i don't look anything like a pot head or stoner, and in the city I sound WAY too articulate to be buying something illegal.

So, how do you guys approach a new connect / acquaintance?

2. "Hey man you wanna smoke?":smoke:

3. "Got any drugs?"

Works all the time. :cool:

4. just be like hey are you good? im sure theyd be glad to serve you. every smoking enthusiast is glad to help another. remember tht

5. ask if they know where to get bud/product, dont directly ask if THEY have bud, they might get suscpcious and sketch out and say no even if they do if you do this.

depending on what they say you should also ask if they r a cop, because if its a non-undercover cop then its illegal for them to say no, and if they do say no and they are a cop, then its entrapment.

6. Not true.

Dude just go ask a gangster-looking white kid who is over 14 if hes got a bag. Not too hard really... :wave:

7. Dude thats BS. entrapment is if the cop pulls a gun and forces you to buy drugs. aIf your seeking drugs, and a cop sells to you, they can arrest you, because it is illegal to buy drugs. Not entrapment.

EDIT: beat me to it

8. Think I might try this, lol.

Its cool though being in a city.

9. Find a smoke shop in your area... buy a new peice and ask if they have any product