New car, I roll through good

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #1 PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    yall pop the trunk

I pop the hood

Ferrari

[​IMG]

2. #3 stevooo123, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    why did you take a pic of my car?

edit: lol jk, but isnt this picture 6 years old, how is this new

3. Since when is Google images is a car dealership?

4. Take a pic of you licking the battery, come on it's a rari!

5. Nice car dude...

6. Thats nothing OP

Check out my new ride!!!

[​IMG]

7. only a 360? shits dated man.

8. You bought a used Ferrari but can't afford a new camera? My cell phone takes better pictures lol

9. you bought a cell phone but cant buy a ferrari

i feel bad for you son

10. Apparently you can afford neither a ferrari or a cell phone.

I feel real bad for you son.

11. got both

i feel real real bad for you son

12. I would pick my car over a 6 year old ferrari any day. thanks doe

13. If that really is your car good on ya, I know what it's like to not have people believe it's actually your car..

Apparently I'm too young to be driving my whip, all I get is "daddy's car?" -.-

14. I've been interrogated and harassed by cops about my car even after I produce ID, insurance, and registration all indicating that it's mine.

15. #17 Sir Tokes Alot, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    People just generally don't believe that young people can start businesses and be successful. They would rather be haters and not believe you. If it's yours then nice car OP. 6 year old ferrari's are still nice. My friends dad has an 04 and that shit is boss as fuck. Although the newer ones are fuckin beastly. I like porsche's personally cuz the insurance isn't as high and the maintenance isn't as crazy. Athough I am hoping to get a used r8 in a few years.

16. If that is your car that's awesome. I prefer the 360s to te newer ferraris personally. I too drive a car that people sometimes don't believe was paid for by myself..props on making the funds happen, you don't just buy a Ferrari from sitting on your ass.

17. post some pics of you toking in there

then i want a nugshot on the engine cover ;)