Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Cannabis Club Open In My Town

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by calicheese23, Jul 27, 2006.

1. I live in Placerville, CA and the new Cannabis club opened up on our main street in town. So far, they only have 1 strain. They promise they will get more strains soon. But I'm getting my card next week from a doctor and now I'm even more eager :)

Also, another one is opening in our same town in about a month or two :)

2. Glad to hear local patients will have easy/safe access to their medicine. I wish my county/city was like this. It's bullshit anyone with a prescription to highly addictive pain killers and other types of dangerous medicines have a shitload of pharmacies to choose from in my area but theres not one single dispensary for medical marijuana patients to go to unless almost an hour north or south to other counties.

3. damn your lucky