New Candy Discovery

Discussion in 'General' started by greenerdeaner, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Hey all. I just recently started smoking again after quitting and I made a good discovery for the stoner community. Although recently I've been looking at some dank candy in other stores, I found that "99 cents ONLY" stores have a really cool selection of candy. I know there's lots of these places in California, but I'm not sure about other states. Their selection of candy is huge, and they have lots of weird candy you might not see anywhere else. The candy is super cheap too, hence the name of the store.

Check it out next time you're near one!

-DEAN

[​IMG]

2. Well around here we have Dollarama, Looney Lizard, Buck-R-Two, The Dollar Store...

And none of them look remotely as fancy as that store nor do they have exotic selections.

Luck Cali kids.

3. that looks fucking awesome dude

4. Yea that's a dollar store of epic proportions.

All the dollar stores near me are tiny little hole in the walls - I wouldn't trust the candy they have on their shelves, it's probably 5 year old rejects from the supermarket.

That place looks legit though.

5. We have a bunch of those here in texas

6. You'd be surprised by how much shit they have. Food, toys, random stuff. There's so much in there and no matter what, it's ALL under $.99. You can buy so much and it will be really cheap. The candy is usually 2-4/1 dollar lol. It's a paradise of crap, most of it is useless, but it's a fun store nonetheless.

Oh yeah, they also have a wide selection of ice cream, snacks, cookies, sodas, etc., almost like they're welcoming stoners lol.

-DEAN

7. bahaha i live a block away from a fat 99 center store like this (i live in cali). it truly is the stoners paradise, imagine a Safeway or Vons sized shelf filled to the brim with candy. From Green Apple Abba Zabbas to those tight ass candy necklaces, you can fill your hearts desire for like $10 seriously.

8. We dont have "loney Lizard" here but we have the others.

And all the Candy i buy starts with a K....

9. Thanks for the rep whoever sent it.

Yeah, you can seriously fill a basket for like $20 and it will last forever. Some of the candy is stale though lol, watch out for the marshmallow stuff.