New bud pics with my new digital camera!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sidious, Jan 12, 2003.

1. pic 3

Attached Files:

2. i'll need to try that tonight then, i didn't think it would work because of the amount of light allready in there, but then again it's on a diffrent spectrum....i'll let you know how it goes....Peace out....Sid

3. ....im slobberin on muhself...

i want some!!

4. with the flash on this time....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

5. and another.....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

6. Pics (and plants) are looking great Sid!! That's the stuff dreams are made of........ :)

7. yes i see...there is a big diffrence with and without it....hey it kinda looks like i'm getting better at this...lol....Peace out...Sid

8. im stoned..and truly slobberin on myself.

9. Now THAT'S what God was talking about!!!
    Da"Spectacular Pics Sid"Captn
    [​IMG]

10. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the bud...

11. The potheads march on!!

12. man those look real nice ... were did u get those seeds?

13. www.ukseedsupplies.com hawaii maui waui.....man i just had to try this shit tonight to tell if it was ready or not....it's like 50-60% ready....and was like....should i go for a cerebrel harvest now or later, as the other plant needs longer.....i might chop tommorow as it blows the head off me....i've never felt like this before.....i can't stop fucking laughing!!...lol...at anything...lol....went to the cinema to see the new star trek movie and was still buzzing from one half packed bong of it done in the microwave on a very slow setting and cooling as it went.....if both were the same i'd wait but unfortunately the grow room is my room for drying as well......so i may allow the one that i'm trying now to mature longer and then cut both at the same time and i'l have one plant with ..."couch lock"....and the other with a mind blowing high!!.....oh well here goes anopther bud.....lol....Peace out...Sid

14. just imagine mixing them for the perfect high.

15. (near-rioting croud chanting) "new pics!! new pics!! new pics!!"

16. i'll post some more pics tonight and i was thinking i'd post some pics of harvesting to help any new growers to see how it's done...kinda like a stage by stage.....that was one very good high last night....didn't make me feel tired at all the way hash allways hits me.....Peace out...Sid

17. HIGH All, right on sidious!!!!!!! Oh ya you'll get better. Keep them coming...they look simply marvelous (my best Billy Crystal's voice)

18. ok these ones are for you swan!...Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

19. whatdya think ready to harvest or wait another few days??
    a correct answer gets me to smoke a bowl for ya!....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

20. last one......Peace out...Sid

Attached Files: