New bud pics with my new digital camera!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sidious, Jan 12, 2003.

1. well i eventually got my pc to recognise the new camera and have some pics that i'd been promising to show some people so here they are....strain is Hawaii Maui Waui....6 weeks flowering.....mmmmm....i'm gonna enjoy smoking them....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

2. pic 2

Attached Files:

3. pic 3

Attached Files:

4. Mmmmm.....very nice, Sid!

My babies are doing pretty good, right now. I owe a lot of thanks to you for that!!!!!! :)

5. Looking good.. Where can I get the Hawiian Maui-Waui seeds.

I three different strains in the works right now!

6. Lookin' good...I like the 2nd pic.

7. god, they look sooooooooooo tasty!!

8. you can get the seeds cheap at www.ukseedsupplies.com as for the second pic, i'd love to claim that the shot's down to my expertise with a camera, you see when i was back in nam...etc......etc......lol....it's got a good auto focus...lol....Peace out...Sid

9. Your plants look great friend! You must have got a decent camera, because your pictures are looking really good now...

10. i got a fuji finepix 4800....4.3million pixels....got it refurbished from somewhere in Tennesee...for $394 shipped here and within 48 hours......i'll take some more pics of diffrent stuff and post them later.....Peace out...Sid

11. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You got a good deal friend! Enjoy the camera...

12. i took some more pics tonight, you can just start to see the hairs turning brown.......Peace out....Sid

13. pic 1

Attached Files:

14. pic 2

Attached Files:

15. pic 3

Attached Files:

16. looks like some good weed there

17. well, very nice my good man. good luck and happy schmokin'...
    peace

18. Whoa 4.3 megapixels, I can't wait to see some close-ups.

19. this is as about as close as i can get it to go....and i also found out it can take b/w as well......Peace out....Sid

Attached Files:

20. pic 2

Attached Files: