New bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sonicflood80103, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Just got it today, now all I need is the "stuff" to test it out with. Lol yea went to the local smoke shop and couldn't say no to this piece for 15 $ lol and it changes colors when u smoke from it.

Attached Files:

2. #2 xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Nice, how big is it though? 6''er im guessing?

3. I have a bubbler just like that love it but i payed $40 way overpriced at some random gas station at the beach

[​IMG]

4. #4 Emnesty, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    $40?! 
    I picked up that exact piece for the missus (maybe a bit bigger, funnily enough, but same design) not a month ago from my LHS for $20. 

That's a good find for $15.

5. Yep nice medium sized bubbler

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Its a 6" that will change colors once smoked out of. Dude I payed 25 $ for a glass pipe and 15 $ for a glass blunt. That was in jersey, I'm in south fl now and the LHS has awesome pieces for way cheaper then what I'm used to. Its awesome

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damn. I'd of done the same thing! Nice pickup mang. I'm trying to get a bubbler myself...bueno

Its nice man, imma test it out tomorrow and see how it does. ill post it up when it happens

9. Picked up mine for like $45 haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391399973.013701.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. nice man i like the size and color for sure. they had a nice maverick hammer bubbler for 60 bucks but not worth it to me if it doesn't look good lol 

11. [​IMG]Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="sonicflood80103" post="19456087" timestamp="1391401337"]nice man i like the size and color for sure. they had a nice maverick hammer bubbler for 60 bucks but not worth it to me if it doesn't look good lol [/quote] Thanks man. I knew 45 was a bit much but I didn't mind all that much. I just love having it you know? But yea man your piece is pretty sweet and for 15 bucks? I'd say that's a good buy.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. lol i got the same laptop as you.

14. Thats sick. I got a pipe that looks just like that same color's and everything.

15. Sweet bub dude, got this for $40 (but it came with some dank too) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391477434.831808.jpg Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Lol that's awesome it came with dank lol

17. Last night I tried the bubbler out (still need a name ) and it was pretty smooth and cool. Just used cold water and it was perfect. Two hits and I was gone for the night lol

18. Welcome to jersey where the kids brag that mids are "loud" and the pieces are double the price it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Nice piece man, I got mine for 60$ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391838240.490939.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391838366.323614.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app