new bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rkm19, Mar 14, 2012.

1. The only thing I have against it is the carb is a little too big for my liking but thats just IMO. Great piece for 20 bucks you can easily sell that for 45

2. wow very nice

3. Nice glass brother, nicer price too

4. you had to have knocked out the guy that owned that piece and left a 20 in his wallet

5. Dude how te fuck did you get that for 20 your lyin

6. #26 fucking baked, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Wtf that kind of pisses me off honestly cause I got a simple little 4 inch bowl that wasn't even made right for 20

7. yea honestly, lets get some glassblowers in here to quote a copy of this

8. first piece? very nice... my first piece was not at all that heady haha -- keep it clean!!!

9. hahahaha the guy i got it from stole it from the headshop where it was priced for $200+
    he stopped smoking and i got hooked up for 20 bucks!

yes i clean it after every time i smoke because I'm ocd!

10. Awesome piece for an awesome price
    Bad karma though...

11. My first piece was a coke bottle :|

12. Absolutely bad karma... and a crime, by the way. It's called conversion. Accepting stolen property...

13. why do you care? smoking weed is a crime as well that doesn't stop anyone here.

14. But smoking is a nonviolent victimless crime. It effects me and only me. When you steal, you're hurting the person you're stealing from. Would you steal 200 bucks out of their register?

15. Wow. I'd be thinking about how it's a stolen pipe every time I smoked out of it. You have to be a real piece of shit to steal art from a headshop.

16. nope i wouldn't. call it what you want but remember this, i really don't care if it was stolen or not.

17. And if you don't care, that's you. But I know for me, I wouldn't feel good about it... But again, that's me.
    Next time you're in that headshop you should buy something though.
    Just sayin.

18. yeah man i got you. no bad vibes at all i just couldn't pass it up for 20 dollars!

19. Oh, trust me, if someone offered that to me for 20 bucks I would scoop it all day. But the fact that it's stolen kinda blows. Just balance your karma with the shop by supporting their business. Lol. Just keep the vibes mellow:smoke:

20. You must have a good friend for getting that for just $20, thats a deal i'd love to get!