NeW BuBBLeR!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by happytrails420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Super pumped just got this bubbler 20min ago from my lhs/mini mart Haha

Its very very thick glass, has a huge bowl and the artwork done on it is amazing! Overall very pleased but no herb to try her out till tomaro :(

Opinions? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Lol

(sorry about pic quality its from my phone, area around bowl is dark blue not black, looks kinda black in the pics)

ForumRunner_20111114_211245.png

ForumRunner_20111114_211312.png

ForumRunner_20111114_211335.png

ForumRunner_20111114_211352.png

2. Also how much would u normally pay for it?! Cus i feel like i payed very little considering the size, glass thickness and artwork!

3. Looks really sturdy and the artwork pleases the eyes for sure. My friend has a very similar one that he paid $80 for but he didn't try to talk them down or anything. I'd pay probably $50 for that bro

Edit* just noticed that it has that little extra thing on the bottom. Don't really understand the point of it haha. Doesn't make it look better it just makes it so it can't stand on its own which sucks

4. [quote name='"bonginnn"']Looks really sturdy and the artwork pleases the eyes for sure. My friend has a very similar one that he paid $80 for but he didn't try to talk them down or anything. I'd pay probably $50 for that bro

Edit* just noticed that it has that little extra thing on the bottom. Don't really understand the point of it haha. Doesn't make it look better it just makes it so it can't stand on its own which sucks[/quote]

Awesome i will reveal what i payed when i get a couple more responses but about the thing on the bottom it actually makes it at an angle so it can stand cus its kinda back heavy as u can imagine

Thanks for the response!

5. looks pretty badass i used to have a awesome 70 dollar glass pipe but sadly it broke i have a pic of it fully together on my threads somewhere check em out.

6. [quote name='"trazyfilth"']looks pretty badass i used to have a awesome 70 dollar glass pipe but sadly it broke i have a pic of it fully together on my threads somewhere check em out.[/quote]

Thanks man and i checked that beast pipe out and that's "one forbidden bowl" lmao :smoke:

7. [quote name='"happytrails420"']

Awesome i will reveal what i payed when i get a couple more responses but about the thing on the bottom it actually makes it at an angle so it can stand cus its kinda back heavy as u can imagine

Thanks for the response![/quote]

Ahhh that makes sense. In that case its a great buy man

8. That looks like some thick glass. I'd pay about 60 for that!

9. Nice bub man, I would pay 40-60$ i would have to hold it to have a better idea what I would pay, but enjoy that man! :smoke:

10. Hell yeah bro that shit is lookin nice. More than 70$ id think.

11. Thanks for the responses GC! And i ended up paying $37 for it!

:bongin: