Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bubbler, need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannabisVin, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I just bought a bubbler from a friend, its pretty big 2 chambered piece. but the problem is its absolutely filthy, almost unsmokeable. theres nuggets in there that are so big that i have no idea how they even got sucked through. but anyways. im not 21 and have no access to alcohol. whats the best way to clean this and get the nugs out?

2. Well im in your same situation i found that like near boiling water pured into a big zip lock bag does a pretty decent job...not as efficient as iso tho...Gets the big chunks out and will smoothen the edges out but their will still be a layer of resin caked on their :rolleyes:

3. thanks man. but these nugs are so big that they dont fit out of any hole on the piece (baffling ik). so would boiling still squeeze em out? theres literally about a G or more just caked in there

4. Post a pic. I want to see this piece with the massive balls of resin.

5. You need to be 21 to buy rubbing alcohol?

6. ill post pics in a bit im trying to figure out how to get pics from my iphone to the computer (ive never been good at figuring out simple things)...and i was un aware it was just rubbing alcohol. in that case, problem solved.

7. LMFAO not regular drinking alcohol.

Get the Isopropal Alcohol like 70% or higher from the grocery store

EDIT: U snipped me !!!! lol

8. I was thinking the same thing!

9. the realization that i have this stuff in my closet just made my baked self the happiest person in the world :D ill post before and after pics of my piece very soon! thanks everyone!:wave:

10. Put some margarita salt in there to

11. thanks for the tip man, will do

12. Always welcome

13. or ice cream salt (IE big fucking rock salt)

LOL

14. hahaha, i mean, yeah that'll probably work :D

15. if you use 91% alcohol and no salt, you could let the resin collect then pour out, let evaporate and have some nice resin to smoke

16. SOOO FUCKING GROSS!!!

No thanks man, I only smoke green.:smoke:

17. pics of this giant resin ball please.

18. let it soak in the alcohol and some salt and then shake it up alot to try and break up these monster nugs that are inside it. then pour out and repeat as necessary.

19. Yes. I fucking love resin and would love to see this G sized resin ball you speak of.