new bubbler i got for free + pickup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ohno!minotaur, Jun 13, 2009.

1. #1 ohno!minotaur, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    whats up gc,
    i thought i'd post a bubble i got and my pickup, since i
    first the bubbler. so my toking buddy suddenly stopped blazing a little while ago, and he gave me this piece. basically i only had a few pieces and in the past weeks two broke and one i lent to someone who lost it, so i asked him if we could borrow that over the weekend to smoke some people up and he just gave it to me. the bubbler fantastic and it hits like a mini-bong. It's called Thor's Hammer. another interesting thing about this piece is how closely it resembles an erect penis and ballsack. endless hours of entertainment for the stoned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now the bud. this is my favorite strain i've ever gotten. i dont know what it's called, but it's amazing. the smell is fruity and strong, and it tastes fruity too, and really smooth. it's mostly sativa, and has a really energetic high that seems to last forever. it's been seven minutes since i looked at the clock last and it feels like an hour. basically i feel sober and really fucked up at the same time, and like the world around you is just something that's going on in my mind. this is most of the 1/4 i picked up:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

peace :smoke: these icons are awesome

2. excellent on both counts sir! i got a sherlock bub with that same basic design but totally different color scheeme. very classy.

3. nice weed, nice bub

4. i like that bubler alot

5. haha you're right, it DOES look like an "erect penis and ballsack" :p

6. Man, you had me in stitches the way you worded that. Nice piece though!