New bubbler, check it!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by D4nkNugz, Sep 13, 2009.

1. #1 D4nkNugz, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cost 180$

also have a toro king bub that i picked up somwhat recently-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 branch diffuser^

Illadelph-
    [​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Pics dont work

3. Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery Shroomery

4. aghh thats bullshit im starin at them right now haha....but yea hold up ill fixem

5. only see the bong now no bubbler.

6. pictures fixed

7. thats a sick bubbler

8. i love that toro bubbler...how much did that run you?

9. the toro bub was 260$ unfortunately

10. sweet first bub
    damn i was gonna look into the toro bub till i saw 260,

i got a blue label illy but with a blue bowl thats 18in strait tube like that and its my fav bong. Ive hit single, double percs with and without ashcatchers and carbon filters. but my fav is the illy 18in strait tube with just the bowl and diffuser. I put on the carbon filter when i want to take a huge rip, hold it in for a min, then caugh for ten mins straight lol

11. That bubbler is off the hook!:cool:

12. Nice bong and bubbler! But what is a VGA cable doing around a mac?

13. haha thanks everyone..

husky- i feel you on that man. my fav thing to smoke is a straight tube bong as well. perks can be nice but overall theyre just an unnecessary pain in the ass to clean imo and they add drag. nothin like a good straight tube.

annnnd i use the vga to hook up my monitor for duel monitor setup haha