New bubbler! Check it out

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by R00Я, Feb 27, 2009.

1. #1 R00Я, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    Wow, this is the most amazing bubbler i've ever had/smoked in my lifeeee. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. can you get some more pics

that thing is crazy

3. Yup just added a bunch of pics.

4. holy hell, how much did that run you and where did you get it?!?!?! I want one:eek:

5. I jizzed myself a bit

nice acquisition

6. Do you seriously expect us to belive those are your pics?

7. #7 Konix, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    Agreed, definitely not his pictures.

8. i'd guess at least 250

9. His or not, I want that damn thing...

and see a milk shot

10. I dont pretend to know anything about glass, but im pretty sure thats a inline AC, with heady detail.

11. What the hell are you guys talking about? Not my pics? I'm pretty sure I just bought this from the head shop in my city.

12. After looking at it more it is indeed a bubbler, you can see a mouthpiece and i guess the gong part is where your bowl goes. However, it isn't his until we see him hitting it.

13. I'm sorry, but no it isn't >_>. It is a bubbler not an AC. It is inline though.

14. well its not convincing when the pictures are all on a nice white background and shit like you live in a photo studio

15. I'm not necessarily saying that I believe those are his pictures but what makes you guys think that they aren't his?

jw

16. oh haha, makes sense.
    All the colours and angles confuse me right now.
    0_0

17. How about this, if you can't get a picture of you hitting it, put on an index card next to it this message: "Suck my dick Konix"

Lol Alexy I experienced the same confusion at first xD

18. I know I deleted that message because I qouted the wrong post.

And it's just on my carpet..

19. looks ridiculous....ly hard... now thas what I want!!

20. Prove us wrong :D