New bubbler and "The Shaft"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MyBuddyJebus, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 MyBuddyJebus, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Alright, picked up my first bubbler tonight. My husband and I also picked out this novelty penis pipe called "The Shaft". We bought it specifically for the lawlz :D The bubbler was $30 and the penis pipe we got for half off so it was only $10. Sorry for the dark picture in the second one. I laid it down so you can see that the bowl is at the base of the shaft. You inhale out of the tip :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Would never buy a dick pipe and USE it. But props and the buy one get one half off deal sounds sick.

3. #3 MyBuddyJebus, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Haha, its okay. I don't ever see us using it. It is just one of those "Hey Guys! Check out what we have!" kind of deals.

And the buy one get one half off is awesome. Our shop always has that running. I always end up walking out with 2 new pieces :p

4. Very nice sir.

Question is, where'd you find these? Pretty trippy looking bubbler.

Dick pipe. No comment. Lol.

5. wow that bubbler is tight looking!

6. This bubbler hits really nice. It has me pretty blown off of 2 hits of some reggies. Can't wait to load some dro into it.

And I just found it at one of the many headshops in my town. My husband picked out this one because I couldn't decide what I wanted. Said it reminded him of fire.