**NEW** bubbalublub.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OGkushak, Nov 22, 2011.

1. thanks!

2. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

its pretty average for all the shops around me, most of the other bubs were real thin and clear, this one is super heavy and thick, feels really good in your hand.

#:cool:[/quote]

That's what's up then, anything nice and hefty that just feels "right", I'm more then willing to send $50. :smoke:

Enjoy it bro, and keep it clean. Defiantly a sweet lookin bub. :D

3. I would burn my nose with that lol

4. no you wouldn't the circle is about 3-4 inches long, its bigger than it looks.

5. $50 sounds like a steal to me, I'm probably gonna get my first bubbler soon! Looking to spend $50-$100

6. I dig the colors, and the mouthpiece. I'd definitely pick it up for $50, that's not bad at all. Same price as my bubbler, and I definitely like the work on this one, especially the orange.

7. ooh, you'll be able to get such a nice one for 100. Good luck with it and post er up in tokin tools!

8. Yeah I hope I can find a good one! Do you know of anything you can store a bubbler in so it won't stink after you smoke a few bowls out of it?

9. hmmm thats a tough one, id say any type of "soft" hard case would work, mine doesnt smell much at all, i just tend to change the water every time or every so often and it isnt to bad then. But anything that closes and has a nice soft padded inside would work just fine. just dont let it get too dirty. :D

10. I'm not saying letting it sit with old water in it that's gross! Just after you use it and dump water out where to put it

11. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

I'm not saying letting it sit with old water in it that's gross! Just after you use it and dump water out where to put it[/quote]

They usually sell soft lined zip pouch things at headshops, I hot one for free with my bubbler, and they're only like $10-20 anyway. They work great and keep it safe