New Breakthrough for thc drug tests!

Discussion in 'General' started by daps, Mar 17, 2012.

1. How about you don't be an asshat and realize there is a huge difference between break through and experiment. In fact, its night and day :rolleyes:

2. Yea it sucks, but if you can't quit for 30 days to get a descent job then....whatever. I guess you have more important things in life.

3. That shits banned here in Canada

4. why dont you just chill in a sauna? do a couple sit ups/ push ups/chin ups/step ups

5. Appreciate the post

great idea sauna:hello:

6. I would agree with you, but this (negative) comment forces you to ASS-U-ME that every single person who consumes cannabis does it purely for recreation.

Ask anyone else suffering with pain or other issues that cannabis can help with if they would mind giving up their meds for a month or more in order to feed draconian laws surrounding a plant.

There is a HUGE difference in being forced to give up something you like vs. something you need.

7. Saunas don't burn fat...they burn off water weight. Hence why you *appear* skinnier when you leave a sauna...all that sweating

Saunas do nothing to help you detox, as THC metabolites are not burned off through sweat. They're burned off through lipolysis, which is incited through strenuous exercise (note that strenuous exercise != sweating all the time)

8. Wheatgrass shots flushes you out like a toilet

9. hold off for a minute on judging the OP. what if a good chemist/biologist teamed up and came up with a pill that within 30 minutes of taking it changed all the thc in your system to some unrecognizable but harmless form. It would kill blood and urine tests.

10. this title is very misleading.
    hydroxicut is the worst idea i've ever heard lol.

stick to detox drinks, idk why people still question this stuff

11. This is true, I didn't think about it that way...good point. If you are using it for medicinal purposes though, and you are buying your weed or gorwing legally and you have a card. Does that stop you from getting a job if THC shows up? That would be like me not getting a job bc I popped on benzo's but I have a perscribtion for them.

12. OP: Refer to grannys post. She has shown you the science you are looking for.

13. Benzos aren't federally illegal with a prescription. Cannabis is still federally illegal whether you have a prescription or not.

Jobs do not have to accept that you're a legal MMJ patient. You can be fired even if you have a card.

14. I've tried it. I don't know if it worked because my drug test never came.

I don't get why it wouldn't work as long as the pills do what they say they are supposed to.

There's nothing I want to do more than pee in a cup for some big corporation:(

15. It WON'T work because those pills don't do what they say they do.

All you have to do is look at the ingredients list.

16. Because of the damages to the body of some of them drinks:cool: Which brand you use?

17. I'll bet. Too bad the flushing is both voluntary and involuntary. :D

18. LOL this thread still alive?