Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

New Breakthrough for thc drug tests!

Discussion in 'General' started by daps, Mar 17, 2012.

1. As we know unfortunately we live in a country of ignorance against marijuana and unfortunately these so called "dumb pot heads" as they label also are some very successful people whom like to occasionally toke after work but the government likes to regulate our "after school activities" Free country right........anyways
    So i hear all the bullshit of take niacin and cranberry juice and other bs, i was trying to think of other logic methods of getting this thc out faster then just flushing with water, so since thc is stored in the fats how about taking some kind of fat burner supplement! for example hydroxycut what do you guys think?! :hello: i would also like to know if any of you have tried this or are willing to experiment? I am against medications/ those stupid do it the easy way miracle meds they allow people to sell in stores so let me know what you think! :cool:

2. Sorry science does not work like that. Nice Idea though chicken

3. anybody else

4. I just realized it was a picture of a chicken.:cool:

5. Hydroxycut has horrible side affects, I wouldn't do it. Just hit up the gym and sweat it out + plenty of water.

6. 0% chance that would work. If you smoke often your looking at 10-30 days of it being in your system, after years of smoking I got it out in about 12/13 days with lots of water, keep.in mind water flushes will give you diluted specimens. That looks like a hen.

7. whats your weight and how much water a day you think you drank?

8. I messaged you back let me.know if it worked I have problems using the forum from my tablet

9. I thought hydroxicut was just an appetite suppressor.

10. misleading title i came in here thinking someone found a new way to pass a drugtest and u tried your "Experiment" and it worked..fail.

11. All those "fat burners" are is souped up caffeine pills.

No it wont work

12. Dummy i said would anyone like to experiment or has done it, YOU FAIL

13. I know how you pass a drug test, quit doing drugs.

14. OK, let me see, I'll add 1 to this column over here for you, and the rest of GC will be over here in this "ah, fuck THAT shit" column.....mmmmk? :smoke:

15. dude, water and hydration is what works, it has been done, i have done it....this hydrocut is not a good idea.....fat burning and increasing metabolism are definitely good....when get some research on that let us know.....the hydration and dilution methods do work for 5 panel tests if you do it right.....i hope you can find a solution and become rich of it....more power to the people

16. #16 Storm Crow, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Interference of Common Household Chemicals in Immunoassay Methods for Drugs of Abuse (full - 1989)
    Interference of common household chemicals in immunoassay methods for drugs of abuse.

Effects of pyridinium chlorochromate adulterant (urine luck) on testing for drugs of abuse and a method for quantitative detection of chromium (VI) in urine. (full – 2000)
    http://docstore.ingenta.com/cgi-bin....ingentaconnect.com/error/delivery&format=pdf

Effects of Stealth adulterant on immunoassay testing for drugs of abuse. (full – 2002)
    http://docstore.ingenta.com/cgi-bin....ingentaconnect.com/error/delivery&format=pdf

A procedure for the detection of Stealth adulterant in urine samples. (abst – 2002)
    A procedure for the detection of Stealth adulte... [Clin Lab Sci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection of 11-nor-delta9-THC-9-carboxylic acid in urine. (abst – 2002) Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection... [J Anal Toxicol. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Toxicological Screening for Drugs of Abuse in Samples Adulterated with Household Chemicals. (abst – 2002) Toxicological screening for drugs of abuse in sa... [S Afr Med J. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana (editorial - 2003)
    Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana

Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity (full - 2006)
    Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity

The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine (full - 2007) The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine

Toxicity From the Use of Niacin to Beat Urine Drug Screening (abst - 2007)
    Toxicity from the use of niacin to beat urine ... [Ann Emerg Med. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work
    (news - 2007) Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs (news - 2008)
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. (abst – 2011) We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning. Zinc reduces the detection of cocaine, metham... [J Anal Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And DO NOT DIET before a test!

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure. (full - 2009)
    Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored

And even if you fail.....

Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? (news – 2010)
    Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? | Investigations | AlterNet

APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed (news - 2010) \tMedical News:APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed - in Meeting Coverage, APA from MedPage Today

There are many more articles and studies on "Drug Testing" in my List! Send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I will send them (and a whole lot more) to you! Absolutely free!

My List makes a great resource for doing that paper on MMJ, or educating those around you!

Granny

17. Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what break through? Misleading title is misleading

18. Read title, got excited. Read post, Got sad.

19. Just get liposuction before your drug test.

20. Drink bleach, that shit will clean your inside right up :smoke: