Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jgreen, Apr 13, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

just got this piece my mom actually bought it for me haha its nice as hell double blown cost 50 dollars at the local headshop let me know what yall think

2. nice peice of kit dude and you gotta top mum lol i got a bong from my parents on christmass

3. That's a really good looking piece. I wish my parents would buy me paraphernalia. Oh well, +rep for the cool bowl. :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would not pay 50$ but nice

5. 50 bucks is right around what a nice thick bowl should cost, think about it...nice bong slides are around 30-60 bucks

6. would never pay 50 for that but i guess its nice,

7. you would have to see it in person to really appreciate it but trust me it was well worth 50 dollars

8. Yea i totally agree man that seems well worth 50, sometimes people dont appreciate the glass because they cant tell how strong it is and with convenience of just being able to put it in your pocket and carry around...nice man :smoking: