New Bowl, need a name

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Valcurium, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Sup blades

Finally bought a bowl after telling myself I'd never need another piece after I acquired my bong

Now all it needs is a name

Everybody knows stoners are the most creative people, so I'm coming to you Grasscity community, with the hopes that you guys can name my piece for me

Attached Files:

2. Bowlie, original i know

3. And that's a sick fucking piece. How much it run ya?

4. Usain Bowlt?

kinda looks like a lightning bolt and its a bowl haha idk

5. Eragon. The only thing I could think when I saw it was dragons so something dragon related would be cool.

6. second and the runner guy smokes and is Jamaican:cool:

7. thanks man, and $30

8. Green bowl packers.

9. would but I'm a Pats fan :smoke:

10. that this fucking beautifull

11. Balthazar! hahahahh

12. Switchfoot

13. #15 hhbhagat1417, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Riptide, cause it's bluish and has very high waves and you can "rip" the bowl.

14. There is a clear choice here and I think we all know that Balthazar is in fact the best name for this piece.

No for real though, I've been saving that name for a really bad ass piece and I think yours is pretty bad ass. So name it Balthazar. Please.

15. Chronic Interceptor

16. [quote name='"Valcurium"']Sup blades

Finally bought a bowl after telling myself I'd never need another piece after I acquired my bong

Now all it needs is a name

Everybody knows stoners are the most creative people, so I'm coming to you Grasscity community, with the hopes that you guys can name my piece for me[/quote]

First I ever have heard about utensils being named. I used to collect motorcycles that I had restored and was in such good condition. I couldn't get rid of and before my accident. I had fifteen bikes, including two that had been purchased new. None of them was ever named and the only vehicle I did. Was called Bitch, a Nissan R32 and almost all my money. Went on customizing it over several years and I went a tad overboard. But I'm in a different part of the world and I wonder if it's part of the culture over there? Your all spoilt for choice and here all bongs and pipes are illegal now. :(