Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Johnchronic, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Just picked this bad boy up from the local head shop. It's the second bong I've owned and it's much bigger than my old one. Just curious what the community thinks!

Attached Files:

2. Like it brudda

3. Nice bong how does it rip and how much did you pay?

4. Rips like a dream man, way smoother than my old one and I had to fork over 140 but that's not bad and it was totally worth it. It fits a lot of ice too, gotta love that

5. does it have a down stem?

6. Funny u say that, I wasn't paying attention when I bought it and it didn't so I had to go in and buy one today haha

7. Really pretty!

I will say 140 is alot! Maybe just to me because im frugal lol.

But try gogopipes.com or some other sites...so much cheaper....for your next purchase.

8. [quote name='"Johnchronic"']

Rips like a dream man, way smoother than my old one and I had to fork over 140 but that's not bad and it was totally worth it. It fits a lot of ice too, gotta love that[/quote]

[quote name='"Johnchronic"']

Funny u say that, I wasn't paying attention when I bought it and it didn't so I had to go in and buy one today haha[/quote]

I would say 140 is a little much especially since it didn't come with a downstem but if your happy with it and it rips good than fuck it :). I would advise you to do a little more research the next time you buy a piece though cause you can get alot more for 140

9. Ya the Internet wasn't an option so I didn't mind payin a little bit of a premium, it's been really worth it but the lack of a down stem was a bummer

10. [quote name='"Johnchronic"']

Ya the Internet wasn't an option so I didn't mind payin a little bit of a premium, it's been really worth it but the lack of a down stem was a bummer[/quote]

Yea I would have tried to get a free one from the person who sold it to you. Did it come with a bowl piece? Cause if it did then how was it sitting in your bong without a downstem?

11. Ya it came with a bowl but the joint size of the down stem is the same size so it still fits, the bowl is also very cool