New Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Scar 420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I just got my first bong! $29 from my lhs. It's name is Cremator. The rings glow in the dark!
    And it rips like a beast!

image-894094122.jpg

image-1163691212.jpg

image-91944713.jpg

2. Rips like a beast or more like the other 100million $29 china bongs that don't rip like a beast at all? :)

is it even glass on glass?

3. GoG= No.

4. its his first bong. we all started somewhere. but being from CO i expected more

5. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']Rips like a beast or more like the other 100million $29 china bongs that don't rip like a beast at all? :)

is it even glass on glass?[/quote]

Well seeing as it was home blown, it's not china glass. Why are you coming in here with your presumptuous thoughts without thinking it through.

6. [quote name='"olyJ"']its his first bong. we all started somewhere. but being from CO i expected more[/quote]

Well seeing as how I live in a tiny ass town with one headshop so not very much variety. Why does everyone automatically think everyone in Colorado smokes weed all day and has nice glass?

7. um cause it's a medical state. :confused:

8. [quote name='"Scar 420"']

Well seeing as it was home blown, it's not china glass. Why are you coming in here with your presumptuous thoughts without thinking it through.[/quote]

No it wasn't

9. [quote name='"Scar 420"']

Well seeing as how I live in a tiny ass town with one headshop so not very much variety. Why does everyone automatically think everyone in Colorado smokes weed all day and has nice glass?[/quote]

Ya got medical bro.

10. Looks like a solid little bong that'll get the job done. Fuck the people being snobs not everyone feels the need to drop excessive amounts of cash on one piece. Enjoy your new bong man :bongin: Thinking of naming it?

11. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']Looks like a solid little bong that'll get the job done. Fuck the people being snobs not everyone feels the need to drop excessive amounts of cash on one piece. Enjoy your new bong man :bongin: Thinking of naming it?[/quote]

Thanks bro! And yeah it's called Cremator

12. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Ya got medical bro.[/quote]

I can't and I am joining the military soon so that would fuck me over

13. Sick bong man

14. Lmao, local blown, I would like to see some proof. What makes that different than the other 500 million china soft glass bongs that are actually the same? Why would someone local in the US make shit like that?

2nd, I only made a snobby comment because I hate when people buy shitty glass and then say "ITS RIPS LIKE A BEAST" no... it rips just like all the other shitty glass bongs, shitty....which is why it was cheap. So there is no "beast" In shitty glass...

No need to get butthurt over my post either haha. Was just trying to say...it rips just like the other china bongs that are exactly identical.

They should really make 2 sections, one for high end glass and one for china glass..

15. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']Lmao, local blown, I would like to see some proof. What makes that different than the other 500 million china soft glass bongs that are actually the same? Why would someone local in the US make shit like that?

2nd, I only made a snobby comment because I hate when people buy shitty glass and then say "ITS RIPS LIKE A BEAST" no... it rips just like all the other shitty glass bongs, shitty....which is why it was cheap. So there is no "beast" In shitty glass...

No need to get butthurt over my post either haha. Was just trying to say...it rips just like the other china bongs that are exactly identical.

They should really make 2 sections, one for high end glass and one for china glass..[/quote]

Why do you have to be so rude? I was just showing my first bong and you start making false assumptions? If you don't have anything nice to say you can kindly leave my thread :)

16. i just got out of the military, and just got my medical card. good luck

17. I don't understand... what false assumptions?

I wasn't being that rude.....lol...

18. On a completely different side note. I just ordered my apix stemline :bongin: so fucking excited. My first quality piece

19. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

I don't understand... what false assumptions?

I wasn't being that rude.....lol...[/quote]

The false assumption of it being china glass