New Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Houston27, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ive never posted in this section before, but why not! I just got this yesterday at Seattle hempfest!(biggest hempfest in the world)

Let me know what you think about it!

Attached Files:

2. Thats some pretty good china glass

I bet it breaks real sweet :bongin:

3. Joints look sketchy man, How much you pay for that. And I would guess it's not china but many a locally blown piece?

4. Why do you have to such an ass man? The guy is happy about his new piece and you come in here putting him down. Come on now.

5. congratz on your new piece! How do you like it? i bet you can take some big hits of that thing? :)
    is it your first (big/water/...) piece?

eitherway, enjoy it man ;).

6. The guys I bought it from said they were from Oregon and blow all their glass. I paid $100. Hits very nicely, im happy with the purchase. This is definately not my first piece but it's the first ive posted on grasscity!

7. Looks like a nice piece. Who gives a fuck if it's china glass? Just be careful with it if it is.

Some people just like bringing other people down for the fucking sake of it :confused: Anyway, nice piece :hello:

8. hey man id match ya on some bowls that looks like a fine bong for $100. is it thick glass? either way just be careful with it and clean it every once in a while and it will be a good friend lol.

9. I think its nice for $100, enjoy it bro!

10. Dude you lucky fuck. I'm from Seattle and am going to school in NC and I missed Hempfest for the first time in 5 years. Always made a big purchase there. Looks like a sick pick up from my favorite festival. Sendin some smoke towards the NW

11. [quote name='"Ratio"']hey man id match ya on some bowls that looks like a fine bong for $100. is it thick glass? either way just be careful with it and clean it every once in a while and it will be a good friend lol.[/quote]

Yea it's actually pretty thick glass, that's why I got it. Alot of the pieces I thought about Gettin were really fragile glass. I plan on cleaning it often :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Savagedab"']Dude you lucky fuck. I'm from Seattle and am going to school in NC and I missed Hempfest for the first time in 5 years. Always made a big purchase there. Looks like a sick pick up from my favorite festival. Sendin some smoke towards the NW[/quote]

Hope you make it next year! Sadly this hempfest before I bought the bong on Sunday, I lost a 2.6 nug that I've saved since mid July :( bet it made someone's hempfest a blast.

13. Sad day my friend. At least you have the glass and pay half of what I pay haha