New Bong (Water Pipe)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OG chronic, Jul 18, 2014.

1. #1 OG chronic, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum and hope to be a highly active user. To be quite honest the reason for this post is just to show off my new bong and to ask you guys what you think of it as my first bong. I have been blazing for a few months now and would say I was an experienced enough toker.
      IMG_3577edit.jpg

Thanks, OG chronic

2. decent pickup for $50, anything more than that would be highway robbery.

3. Here is a oil rig that just came in a couple days ago! His hand comes off and the extended arm is the stem and has a built in torch! Hits smooth with little effort and delivers a knockout hit like Tyson! Peace!

Attached Files:

4. Here is a new tray and dabber! Peace! :bongin:

Attached Files:

5. That has got to be the coolest thing I have seen in my life. :bongin:

6. thanx! It's by hitman glass. I believe I titled the files. Info should show on jpeg's. The dabber and tray, I don't think I titled(just saved), but, they are by Salt. My son is co-owner of a shop, so I get everything before the 35% markup. So, needless to say, I enjoy collecting functional art pieces. Here is one my son has. This file is also titled I believe, but it too, is by hitman glass and, I think, is ridiculously insane! Peace! :bongin:

Attached Files:

7. Looks really good man. How much did you bag the transformers one for? 

OG chronic  :yummy:

8. #9 Living Legend, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Nice bong, good find. A Good thing to look for is a glass fitted add-on such as an ashcatcher or perc. I have a mini bong with a 14mm glass fitted female piece and a built-in honeycomb perc right below the ice-catcher that isn't really worth hitting compared to my other pipes... Until i add on the second honeycomb perc and put in the slider. I also just broke a 1 and a half foot ROOR (r.i.p.) :mad: With a 18mm add o dome perc, and the slider fit in the top. The only negative is that add-ons are hard to Clean. But It Is a good investment, definitely worth the price, and it can turn an okay bong into a Lung-Destroyer. HAPPY TOKIN'

9. Retail was $699, but I paid like $480 and change after taxes. Peace!

10. What actually is a percolator? 

OG chronic  :bongin:

11. That piece is gunna look so legit when it's got a whole bunch of reclaim on the walls like honey

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. A percolator is used to cool off the hit and move the smoke around with patterns, like a honeycome perc, dome perc, showerhead perc, etc. it is like a glass add on that connects where the slider goes, and the slider goes in the top or on the other side.

Shit like this should get your screen name yanked!

14. Oh ok thanks a lot man. Thought it did that but just wanted to clear that up ;) 

15. This is like the blind leading the blind. Living Legend is describing an ashcatcher. A perc can be added with an ashcatcher but it can also be part of the tube, etc.

16. Sorry let me clearify, i was refering to an ashcatcher with a percolation system in it. yamean? and yea usually if there is a perc on the bong itll be under the ice cacther (if there is one). my bad if it wasnt specific.