New bong today

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheBlueBeast, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Got a new bong today, thing absolutely is kicking my ass right now lol. Snapped a quick picture after scooping this and my qp. Will snap some milkies later. Bud is just middies but still good as hell.

Attached Files:

2. I'll add I paid sixty for the bong and two bowls. Forgot to put that in originallySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 thebeaver50, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014

congratulations ! I like that one a good bit .

i myself plan on buying a new bong soon . That size would be good for me and it kinda looks old school ( like me) :)

4. First bong I've had in 14 years smoking ( shit I'm old lol ) that is diffused. Seen it for a good price and when the lady seen I was interested she bumped it down more and through in the bowl you see. The one that came with it is just orangeSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. heyyy nice glass! clean and simple, i love that...i dont personally like honeycomb percs as i still am much in love with my chuggy beakers, but m'lady would really like that much diffusion in a simple design....how bout a milk vid?

6. best new bong thread of the day.
    finally a shopper who knows whats up.