New bong questions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Chaynes09, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So I bought a single chamber bong a couple years back with no perc's or anything on it and was considering upgrading. I have about $250 to spend and I was looking at getting a Black Leaf Elite 6 arm tree percolator with a liquid freezer pre-cooler. Also a 3 arm percolator pre-cooler on the front aswell. My problem is that the ones I want do not have the same joint 14.5 and 18.8. I was wondering if there was anything I could buy that would turn a 14.5 into an 18.8. And comment what you think about my setup/what you would change. Thanks!

Bong
    Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc - Without Carb Hole - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Freeze Pre-cooler
    Weed Star - Liquid Freezer Precooler 18.8mm - Ashcatchers / Pre-Coolers - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Perc Pre-cooler
    Black Leaf - 3-arm Perc Precooler - Choice of 3 colors - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Bowl
    Glass Bowl 'Black Leaf' Grip/Screen 14.5/18.8 - Grasscity.com

2. Yeah I was looking at that, and idk why but I'm a huge fan of a handle on my bowls. I was looking at that earlier too but I didn't really think it was worth the $85 it costs. On the other side it does have a 14.5 to 18.8 joint adapter on it. You think the 3 arm Pre-cooler perc would still fit on there if that was on there though?