new bong. old bubblers.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Peace Within, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 Peace Within, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    theyre glass, and they hold water.

bong was 130 bux, medium glass. 8 slits on downstem, like 20 on perc.
    smoke clouds up in the clear bowl all around the weed while its burning, and spirals up the perc. its dope. water levels are wrong in this pic tho i hadnt even hit it yet. oh and the big clear bowl was extra. it came with a clear one hitter. simple and effective. glass blown by syn.

hammerhead and minibubbler ;)

in accordance with blah blah blah blah

Attached Files:

2. happy 1 day anniversary.

Attached Files:

3. #3 l James l, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Ahahaha, did that JUST happen?

Why did you take down the video?

4. Dang bro I feel sorry for you :smoke:

5. i havent even had it for 24 hours yet, so just indeed.

because i dont want to look at it.

6. Lol shitty man

7. What did your mint ass do to have it end up on the floor in pieces?

8. its all in the elbows.

9. I came in this thread all excited and left deeply saddened. Did you even get to hit it?

10. yeah i took the vid down because it was making me nauseous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLe-E_1Ayqg&list=HL1341165928&feature=mh_lolz]Not smoking weed - YouTube[/ame]

literally smoked two bowls.

11. Ouch...i always wondered why people leave their seats flailing their limbs wildly around glass enough to knock it over...SYN aint easy to break either...

12. it was just one of those things where i was preparing my smoke and such and made a clumsy movement and knocked it off the counter i was working on. i was stoned and absent minded. its my fault.

13. [quote name='"Peace Within"']it was just one of those things where i was preparing my smoke and such and made a clumsy movement and knocked it off the counter i was working on. i was stoned and absent minded. its my fault.[/quote]

I feel your pain :(

14. I say this same thing to anyone who ever gets a nice tube..."oh sweet tube! Oh, is it your first one? Ever? Its gonna break..." its almost a rite of passage, lol

15. Rule 1 of buying a new piece, keep it away from all tile, concrete, hardwood flooring, kitchen table and counter tops for at least the first week after purchase.