Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bong Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hypermoses, Sep 21, 2007.

1. my amg just broke and i was browsing looking for a new one to fill the void in my heart and i was wondering if you kind folks had any suggestions as to which is the best smoke (not too concerned about aesthetics) for the price. i have ~ a $500 budged to spend and im looking for near the best. thanks for any suggestions

2. ROOR or Illadelph if you have that kind of money, and it looks like you do!

3. i was contemplating buying a hurricane, probably 1000ml because im a man that likes his big hits. anyone have any first hand experience with hurricanes they could toss my way? thanks in advance

4. Man forget hurricane. Find yourself a Real nice Roor w/ perc, diffusor, the works.

5. RooR or Lux, fuck an illadelph (the diffuser sucks ass so if you do get one make sure to pick up a ROOR diffuser)