New Bong, Milk Video!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Gatorbong, May 19, 2009.

1. [ame=http://s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/livetowinlol/?action=view&current=MOV000055.flv]MOV000055.flv video by livetowinlol - Photobucket[/ame]

2. new bong haha? Is that fucking tape at the base?....that bong is ghetto as hell and you look 14. :smoking:

3. haha im indeed 18 and yeah that shits a toro man cant you tell

4. Lol do I smell the ban hammer?

5. i dont see why the ban hammer should strike

6. its a badass homemade with ice catcher and diffuser beads and glass diffuser

7. that is in no way a toro and you look pretty young and are you in a bathroom?

8. yeah i am and no of course its a a homemade

9. not to mention blowin ur smoke through a sploof so mommy and daddy wont find out

10. u look so kool

11. haha i'm so high i thought you said it was a toro somewhere ahahah

12. sploof gave you away. why would you have an "ice catcher" and no ice in it? didn't wanna look suspicious bringing ice into the bathroom?

13. First off No.... Thats homemade ...and yes you did hear him say its a toro.....:eek: man their quality fell off badly;)

14. He's saying a homemade piece is a toro
    He's smoking in a bathroom
    He's blowing through a sploof
    and to top it off
    He looks underage

I think I see a ban coming. come back in a few years bro!

15. no ice because i wanted a better milk vid but i have another with ice in it

16. sarcasim, no shit you can tell its not a toro. i see humor is out this season

17. Fool... i look young but still look 18, you look like your a year older than my 7th grade brother.:p

18. no u got busted lol