New Bong I got from a local headshop!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OGB13, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hey Guys whats up? Been a long time since ive posted anything on this forum...but i'm back. I just got this glass bong from a local headshop for 50 bucks...it rips well bout 9 inches tall. Will be putting a video up of me milking it when available. Any other questions or comment do ask. Happy Stoning!

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty dope, how's it rip?

3. #3 OGB13, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    It rips pretty well..:smoking: best way to rip it is to fill it up with cold water and some little icecubes...its real smooth most of the time but there are times when its harsh...thinking of getting new bowls only downside is i'm not to sure of the joint size and which/where to measure. Any help would be appreciated and recommendations on what to add. Keeping in mind that its only 9inches thanks

4. Can't tell for 100% but it looks like a downstem for a 14mm slide, but its the measurement of the diameter from the opening in it at the top, inside lip to inside lip

5. Hey thanks for the response and instructions on how to measure the joint. Stay Toking:smoke:

6. I've seen them cheap online ( very similar ) and I've also had a cone piece like that but so much bigger so I thought you fucked up on this purchase

but in the vid the bong looks so good, for what you got it for, I'm actually kinda jealous, happy smoking bro!

7. They still sell bongs with rubber grommets? Lol

I mean, my head shop has mini RooRs (authorized dealer) for 60..

8. Nice piece for 50. Good deal

9. Thanks for all the comments...keep em coming!

10. [quote name='"OGB13"']Hey Guys whats up? Been a long time since ive posted anything on this forum...but i'm back. I just got this glass bong from a local headshop for 50 bucks...it rips well bout 9 inches tall. Will be putting a video up of me milking it when available. Any other questions or comment do ask. Happy Stoning![/quote]

Imo i think you got screwed. I hate small bongs got this for 45

image-3577915542.jpg