New Bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by waltwhitman72, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I'm buying my first bong. I usually only smoke out of cheap pipes or my friends bongs. One of my friends has a grav labs bong which is why I'm leaning towards this:

Grav Labs - 12" Straight Bong with Honeycomb percolator

Is this a good option? I don't want anything to big and my budget is around $100. Any other brands i should check out?

Thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Grav Labs makes amazing glass! Very thick too, which is nice and the honeycomb will definitely help with a smoother hit. This is a great first bong. :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Awesome! Yeah I was reading honeycomb and tree percs are great for smooth hits. :thankyou:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Great choice!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I love my grav. They make quality glass in my experience

• Like Like x 1
  6. you inspired me to buy this
    had a 12" china glass with the same features

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dang nice. Let me know how it is. I wasn't sure if 16in was to big so i went with the 12in

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those Gravs are nice. I almost got one, but settled on a Black Leaf instead... :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Gravs just look so nice. I wanted something simple for my first bong, maybe next time ill get something crazy haha I'm might get a dab rig so if you have any recommendations for that im all ears.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hmm that looks nice. What do you look for in dab rigs? I read the smaller the better is that true?

11. Imo the simpler the better. I use a borosilicate straw to take my dabs at home. :smoke: