New Bong dealer gave me(with a few questions)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokinbud420, Oct 20, 2012.

1. So, my dealer didn't want this anymore so he asked if I wanted it. Sure, why the hell not:laughing: So it's got a few cracks and knicks on the bottom, but nothing I can't fix with a little work. I tried to get good pics but it's such a shitty day outside, it just wasn't happening. It's about 2 feet tall, with 4 zong-like curves. On the base of the bong is some really cool flames/ocean artwork. My questions are, what is a good sealant to fix glass cracks, and what size (mm) female /slide am I going to need for this thing? I put a bic lighter in for size reference. Thanks for checking it out, blades. Peace:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I don't usually bump my own threads but I'd really like my questions answered. I want to rip this thing.

3. Try silicone... I never had to fix one. That might work though.

4. Looks around an 18mm, but you could just use a ruler to tell lol. And sorry but over never sealed glass before so I wouldn't no what to use. Don't drop too much money on a downstem, by the look of that joint, the downstem will probably have some wiggle room and will most likely break at some point

5. Get a rubber graumet for it.

6. thanks for the responses. My plan was to get a rubber grommet and a cheap female/slide. I don't want to go glass on glass for obvious reasons but I feel after some work this will hit like a brand new bong!:D I can't wait to milk it up and take that first rip.

7. dude nicee bong your dealers a baddass

8. really nice bong dude

9. I use jb weld to seal glass. It will work trust me and like 3.50 at wal-mart

10. right?! I couldn't believe he didn't want it. Had been sitting in his closet for close to a year.

Thanks dude. I can't WAIT to smoke out of it, I gotta wait until I get paid wednesday to buy a grommet, female/slide and sealant. I'll TRY and get a milk vid up on this thread if my shitty ipod will let me. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, toby. I'll check it out, for sure.:smoking:

11. I don't understand the surprise with the dealer not wanting a broken bong. It's broken and useless, so not much of a gift to give away. Not hating, just being honest.

12. It's not 'broken' really, all the pieces are there and in tact, just a few little knicks and cracks on the base I want to seal up to be sure it's airtight. It's quite thick glass as well. Free is free:smoking: