New bong + Crack

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I am very pleased with my bong, great smooth hit with a punch at the end. I am blazed on such a small amount of weed, it's great!

Bad news is the shop I bought from has a no refund policy and I just noticed a hairline crack! Damn dirka dirka's!

2. pics of da bong mayne??

3. Try asking for an exchange.

4. I've already smoked out of it. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I read this as you smoking crack out of your new bong...but whatever. I would find the prettiest sticker you can find and put it over the crackSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Haven't read any posts, but I could've swore this was gunna be about smoking crack cocaine out of your new bong...

7. = A very happy Rob FordSent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wtf i was going say. Wtf + is saying that u got that too. Put new bong with a crack lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 TickTockCroc, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Well if you are the type of person who is going to get mad and then make a racist remark like "damn dirka dirkas" just on the basis that you are a little bit ticked off on the fact you forgot to fully check the bong before buying it.... then you probably deserved that karma.  :smoke:

10. ^ shit got real 

11. [quote name="TickTockCroc" post="19385123" timestamp="1390383050"]Well if you are the type of person who is going to get mad and then make a racist remark like "damn dirka dirkas" just on the basis that you are a little bit ticked off on the fact you forgot to fully check the bong before buying it.... then you probably deserved that karma. :smoke:[/quote]Youre really gonna bitch on a weed smoking forums about a little racial joke? Calm yeh ass, learn to jokeFrom Compton to Baltimore, tokin more and more

12. #12 GothamDiesel, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    That actually happened to me once. It was a small crack on the downstem and I didn't catch it until I was at filling it up with water. Luckily, I immediately went back to the store and they replaced it for me. Usually they have a no refund policy and probably wouldn't have done it if I waited another day. From now on I always check over the whole piece a few times over, sometimes you can talk down the price if you don't mind a little nick in the glass.

13. I was hoping this was about smoking rocks out of your new bong :(

14. yo i only read the title but yee thats my fav combo beezy

15. Hahaha, exactly what I was gonna say.

Wow you sound like a ray of fucking sunshine :laughing: 

17. I see you still haven't taken the time to read the forum guidelines (as advised your first day of posting here). Either that or you just don't give a shit about the City. Which is it? The rules are simple, yet you have violated two more. :smoke:

18. I lolled at 'dirka dirka'.  Never watched Team America all the way through, gonna download it now.

19. Haha I know I shouldn't like it but this is one of the best posts I've seen on here for sooooo many reasons.... Bravo op... Bravo

20. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19388672" timestamp="1390439472"]I see you still haven't taken the time to read the forum guidelines (as advised your first day of posting here). Either that or you just don't give a shit about the City. Which is it? The rules are simple, yet you have violated two more. :smoke:[/quote] "Racist" as in like Dave Chapelle and various comedic shows. How have I broken the rules? What did I do the first time?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app